Globoforce Launches New Consulting Service
Portfolio of services delivers best practices in program assessment, strategy development, implementation, and measurement to drive employee engagement and manage culture
SOUTHBOROUGH, Mass., and DUBLIN, Ireland - February 10, 2010 - Globoforce, the world's leading provider of global, strategic on-demand employee recognition solutions, today officially announced the launch of In*sight, its new strategic consulting services arm. Backed by Globoforce's team of recognition experts and strategists, In*sight is designed to provide Global 2000 companies with a powerful and results-driven blueprint to implement successful strategic employee recognition programs.
Globoforce's In*sight program offers companies a low-risk way to determine the right strategy and solution for their long-term employee recognition needs. Through a series of customizable in-depth interactive sessions and workshops, Globoforce's team of recognition experts work closely with companies to immerse them in proven best practices in every aspect of employee recognition. The In*sight program educates companies on each essential step towards building a successful recognition program, including assessing current recognition program(s), developing program parameters and goals, implementing and measuring a successful program, and communicating to employees to ensure widespread adoption. By applying In*sight, companies gain a clear, actionable roadmap designed to maximize cost efficiencies, minimize risks, ensure compliancy, and deliver measurable results - all of which help companies drive employee engagement and manage a culture of recognition.
"We're pleased to formally launch the In*sight program, as it reflects our continued commitment to meet the growing needs of our clients and drive the next evolution of the employee recognition industry," said Eric Mosley, CEO of Globoforce. "The In*sight program encompasses all of the best practices Globoforce has established through working hand-in-hand with some of today's leading global corporations that have achieved measurable business benefits through a more engaged and motivated workforce. This service provides all of the necessary tools and processes to fast track companies in building, launching, and sustaining cost-effective strategic recognition programs that bring a culture of recognition to life."
In*sight encompasses the following five critical best practices to ensure success in strategic employee recognition:
- In*form is Globoforce's recognition audit service that guides companies through the process of uncovering all of the recognition initiatives and investments that may exist across various departments, divisions, and geographies. The service includes recommendations for program consolidation, budget allocation, governance, and risk avoidance.
- In*spire is a one-day getting started workshop that lays the groundwork for planning and implementing a strategic recognition program and provides practical action steps to ensure the program delivers on business goals and creates a highly engaged workforce.
- In*vent is a one-day workshop that dives into the specifics of program development including detailed success metrics, program components, reporting structures, training and communications planning, and potential program expansion planning.
- In*vite provides the vital communications roadmap to educate and involve key internal audiences in the program, enabling recognition to become fully woven into the fabric of the organization.
- In*volve is a comprehensive training session that immerses management in the program to ensure its success. In this service, Globoforce's recognition strategists design a training program uniquely tailored to individual client needs, which is based on the Six Sigma approach to establish clear and measurable data points that deliver success.
Jenna West Uncategorized