Speaker applications accepted through November 10 for third annual conference designed to transform the way we think about work
SOUTHBOROUGH, Mass. and DUBLIN – September 21, 2016 – Globoforce®
, a leading provider of social recognition solutions, today issued a call for speakers for its WorkHuman
™ 2017 conference, May 30 - June 1, in Phoenix, Arizona.
The mission of the WorkHuman movement is to galvanize leaders and organizations worldwide to harness the transformative power of people for the next generation of HR. WorkHuman celebrates breakthrough organizations building human-centric workplaces where employees achieve their fullest potential—where people feel appreciated, connected, and empowered for who they are and what they do. The annual event has grown three times in size since the inaugural event in 2015, and has featured some of the world’s most influential thought leaders and visionaries, including Arianna Huffington and Gary Hamel, actors Rob Lowe and Michael J. Fox, and bestselling authors Adam Grant and Shawn Achor.
WorkHuman 2017 speakers will share expertise, primary research and knowledge on topics in HR, leadership, positive psychology, the employee experience, diversity and belonging, gratitude and workforce motivation, performance development and achievement, coaching and mentoring, organizational trust, and building a great culture and workplace.
Main tracks include:
- The Crowdsourced Enterprise – Are you fully leveraging new technology and analytics – and more importantly, your people – to improve core HR functions and processes? Digital technology has already transformed how and when people work. This track explores how technology, cognitive analytics and crowdsourcing can improve employee experience and organizational efficiency – where the employee is at the center.
- The Human Visionaries – This track is comprised of a series of stories designed to open your mind, inspire you to dream in a whole new way about work and life, and learn how visionaries are bettering the lives of people around the world.
- The Organization of the Future – What should we focus on today to build a future-proof organization? This track explores top of mind issues such as diversity and inclusion, empowerment, performance development and feedback, coaching and mentoring to help HR leaders build strategies for the organization of the future – where people and organizations reach their full potential and do the best work of their lives.
- The ROI of Social Recognition – Through the latest industry research and stories from the trenches, this workshop and strategy track shows how social recognition drives retention, engagement, employee happiness, performance and a more human culture.
- The WorkHuman Leader: Executive Forums – These invitation-only, small group meetings of senior level leaders are designed to facilitate networking and learning for companies and individuals in similar industries, of similar sizes or with similar challenges. Facilitated sessions are designed to generate conversation, share ideas, learn from one another, and shape the future innovation of the HR industry.
Submissions will be considered for:
- Your Whole Self – How can we create healthy environments that allow people to bring their whole, human selves to work? What are the bottom line business benefits of focusing on wellness, mindfulness and resilience at work? How can we grow and develop talent to fuel individual performance as well as foster team collaboration? This track focuses on new techniques for creating a happier and more positive workplace.
- 45-minute break-out sessions
- 45-minute workshops on well-being activities; art or interactive experiences; and entertainment
- 15-minute TED-style talk sessions
“The shift away from the industrial age of HR to the human era necessitates more human-centric approaches at work,” said Eric Mosley, CEO of Globoforce. “We have now entered the human era where the real measure of a valuable worker is not just their hands or brains but also their heart—their commitment to their workplace and its values. WorkHuman started as an HR conference but has turned into a global movement and is inspiring a workplace revolution. We’ve experienced incredible success with our prior two WorkHuman conferences, and WorkHuman 2017 will continue our momentum to make the humanity-driven workplace the norm.”
Speaker proposals will be accepted through November 10, 2016. For more information or questions about the conference, call toll-free at 844-975-4626 (844-WRKHMAN) or visit workhumanpreprod.com
Globoforce is a leading provider of social recognition solutions, helping companies build stronger, more human cultures through the power of thanks. Named one of the Best Workplaces by the Great Place To Work®
Institute, Globoforce is trusted by some of the most admired companies in the world to inspire and energize employees and create best places to work. Our award-winning SaaS technology and proven methodologies empower HR and business leaders to take a modern, more strategic approach to recognition programs. What results is measurable business success, qualified by increases in employee engagement, retention and productivity. The company pioneered the WorkHuman
movement, created to galvanize organizations and leaders worldwide to create a more human workplace. This movement culminates annually at the WorkHuman conference, taking place May 30 - June 1, 2017, in Phoenix, Arizona. Globoforce is co-headquartered in Southborough, Massachusetts, and Dublin, Ireland.
To learn more: