Product Documentation Special Edition Life Events 2020
This guide defines the product features available in Workhuman’s Special Edition of the Life Events Platform.
Effective: March 2020
For clients to deploy Life Events, Workhuman’s Recognition platform must also be deployed. Workhuman’s Social solution must be enabled as well.
Branding, Website & Emails
- Branding: The recognition brand/site design deployed carries forward to Life Events.
- Site Text: Standard, non-configurable, site and email text are provided in Workhuman-supported languages1
- Emails: Core recognition program emails as previously deployed for the client will be in effect
Life Events Features
- Provides ability to recognize the special events that happen in your employee’s life, at work and outside of work
- Peers are automatically invited, via email, to write congratulations, using Workhuman’s Work Circle technology
- Recipients can have a gallery of up to 100 media files associated with their award
- Special landing page showcase employee’s own moments, plus the moments of their peers. Includes ability to preview and write congratulations for future-dated awards
This offering provides a specific, pre-configured, set of award types, including all associated branding:
- Stay Strong
- Get Well
- Human Acts of Kindness
- Happy Birthday
- New Baby
- New Home
Award Program Structure:
- Value: All awards are non-monetary
- Eligibility: All program participants can give and receive all Life Events Awards
- Approvals: all awards have 1 level of approval – the manager of the recipient or nominator, based on the approval chain of the core recognition program
All employees included in the client’s data file are participants in the full offering detailed herein. No special eligibilities for sub-sets of employees.
The Special Edition of Life Events is provided completely pre-configured. Any requests for alternative configurations may affect cost and time to deploy the program.
1Workhuman Supported Languages: Brazilian Portuguese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English (default program language), Finnish, French, French-Canadian, German, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin-American Spanish, Malay, Marathi, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, UK English, Vietnamese. Arabic and Hebrew Beta versions available.