Become a Workhuman Certified company.
How do you create the future of work? Build on what you’re doing now.
Workhuman® Certified celebrates, elevates and educates progressive companies and HR professionals in the pioneering of human workplaces across the globe. This is the future of work.
Choose your path
Both Workhuman Certified Programs require no charge. Just a commitment to progress. To nominate your company, click the Enterprise badge below. To become your own agent of change, explore the Professional path.
A gathering place to put global insights into action.
When you represent a global community of more than 5,000 leading companies and top professionals, you listen. You learn. You see and share what we all need to work on. That’s how these simple traits became the core of Workhuman Certified:
- Do meaningful work.
- Appreciate your people.
- Seek work-life harmony.
- Champion diversity, inclusion and belonging.
- Create ongoing opportunities for growth.
- Promote fair pay.
- Respect the right to privacy.
- Make everyone feel safe and respected.
- Work to protect the environment.
Join the tribe.
Whether you’re representing yourself or your organization, becoming Certified means connecting your people with a community of esteemed founding human workplace pioneers with exclusive access to:
- Quarterly closed-door virtual sessions for senior executives facilitated by business thinkers like Keith Ferrazzi and Cy Wakeman.
- Yearly, in-person Certified networking tracks and events at Workhuman Live
- Smaller affinity group sessions with industry thought leaders
Make an educated impact.
Workhuman Certified is also a direct link to the brains of the operation, granting you early access to the largest collection of human performance data we call WorkhumanIQ. You’ll come away with:
- Insight that creates real behavioral changes
- Help driving global future of work research agenda
- Ways to address your most pressing workplace challenges
Elevate your brand (and your people).
When you get on the path to creating a more human workplace, you’re placing your employer brand alongside ours with:
- Workhuman Certified Enterprise and Professional social badges that signal your commitment to progress
- Omni-channel co-branding to get your company and personal brand out there
- Press, media, and Workhuman third-party speaking opportunities, expanding awareness with prospects and top talent
Learn more about
Workhuman literally wrote the book on making work more human (several, actually). Time to write yours. Become a Certified Enterprise or start taking Professional courses. And get a free digital chapter of Making Work Human.
Welcome to our Day in the Life feature! In this edition, Marcelo Santos gives us insight into his role as a customer service executive and what he enjoys about #LifeatWorkhuman. …
Have you ever witnessed something at work that just didn’t sit right with you? Did you voice your concern or keep it to yourself? How easy is it sharing feedback with your colleagues?
Frequently Asked Questions
It’s free – really! The cost in not committing to a better work community is immeasurable but becoming Workhuman Certified is 100% free for all.
Being Workhuman Certified is a badge of commitment to a more human workplace, to being committing to workplace rights, equity, and diversity to potential investors and clients.
There is no exam! We collect evidence to evaluate your commitment to Workplace Rights, but there is no exam or test.
The certification process is self-paced, and usually takes about a week for Enterprises to complete the process. For our Professional track, the process typically takes from six to eight hours.
It really is as simple as that. Becoming Certified is open to all.